12.30.2015

2016 Journal from college text book



Winter is here and I am in my art room full time it seems.
I had set aside this textbook to use as my 2016 Journal.
It is a real good size and has some pretty cool old images in it. So I started it last week.
I found a paper pack of cardstock to use. Always makes things look nice without a lot of effort to use a pad of coordinating cardstock. It also had some punch out tags and cut outs. I think I will use this for the cover.
I tore many pages out to keep the book so it will close correctly. It may get a little fat when I add some photos or other memorabilia.
Next week I will share some of the inside pages. I used washi tape on the edges. I really like the finished, colorful look it gives to the closed book.

I will be on the road next week so hopefully blogger will let me post from cell phone. It isn't always the friendliest operation to use the cell phone. We will see  ... if not two weeks from now I will have the inside pages posted.
Thanks for visiting!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment