2.10.2010

Inclement Weather Day = Day Off Work!!!

I was excited to be able to stay home today, until I woke up with a very sore throat. It appears I have a sinus cold and that usually involves my throat. I'm on Zicam to hopefully whip this thing before it whips me.
I was able to connect with a few more high school classmates through Facebook. I think it's so funny to see a name then to try and remember where you know them from. I haven't done a high school search until today, so that made me connect names that I have seen in the past.
I finished loading 2009 Art Journal pictures and created a new slideshow.
I also added some new pictures below in my generic art slideshow.
It will Thursday tomorrow so the weekend is close, yah! I plan on doing some fun creating then.

No comments:

Post a Comment