2.17.2010

Artiscape - Columbus OH


I have decided to go . . .

I have wanted to do this for a few years. I have a roommate from IN and I am sooo looking forward to this.

I plan on taking workshops that will help me in my teaching endeavors; so I can provide new & different workshops this summer.

If anyone is interested in learning more about this art conference right here in Ohio, please check out this link: http://europeanpapers.com/Merchant5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=EP&Category_Code=ART

The picture included with this post is from the cover of my Partnership Journal I am doing with Victoria in California. She's an awesome partner and I am thrilled to be doing this throughout the year with her.

1 comment:

  1. Geez - how can I be sooo out of the loop? I live in Ohio and never heard of this get away - how is that possible??? I guess I'll have to keep myself happy with the classes that I am taking with Tim Holtz the following weekend.

    Are you going to Akron Oh to see Tim?

    ReplyDelete