1.06.2016

2016 Journal ... inside pages

Inside the front cover of my 2016 Journal Book.
Fun book page from my stash and a cool black envelope to stick things in.

The left side is an image from the text book I left. I created the calendar pages using an online site and sized it perfectly to my book pages.
I bought a 2016 weekly planner from the Dollar store and took it apart to inset into my book so I can jot down events and appointments. I inserted using a tip in method with washi tape. I am planning on doing a video soon showing how I did my pages.


A pocket page.

Another page using an image from the book. I found there were not a lot of cool, fun images in the back of the book.
Since it is a history book ... lots of war pictures.

I pieced together odd pieces to cover this page. 
I left the small image in the corner.

Not sure what my next project will be.
Check back with me next Wed. to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment