Remains of the Day Journal

Altered Dictionary "Life's Blessings"

1.06.2016

2016 Journal ... inside pages

Inside the front cover of my 2016 Journal Book.
Fun book page from my stash and a cool black envelope to stick things in.

The left side is an image from the text book I left. I created the calendar pages using an online site and sized it perfectly to my book pages.
I bought a 2016 weekly planner from the Dollar store and took it apart to inset into my book so I can jot down events and appointments. I inserted using a tip in method with washi tape. I am planning on doing a video soon showing how I did my pages.


A pocket page.

Another page using an image from the book. I found there were not a lot of cool, fun images in the back of the book.
Since it is a history book ... lots of war pictures.

I pieced together odd pieces to cover this page. 
I left the small image in the corner.

Not sure what my next project will be.
Check back with me next Wed. to see.