2.08.2023

This old blog

I love my first blog and my entry into the online world. So why not update it and start using it again. No reason I can think of right now :-)

Life is such a journey. I have been settled into my new home for over a year now. I have a huge room that is over flowing with all good things art. It is my space to create, learn and try to organize.

My art studio as they finish laying the flooring.
The doorway into my studio and the doorway into my closet.
Looking out into the farm fields from my now filled studio.

 My studio is filled to the brim. It is a little overwhelming at times.

I am pretty well retired from any second jobs now. My only job is being an artist and enjoying life each day.
I am in the process this month of finding places to display and sell my art. I have so many pieces of art right now. It is a necessity to figure this all out.

I will try to get here as often as I can to fill in the details.
Thanks for stopping by!
Deb 


No comments:

Post a Comment