7.06.2010

Pics from my monthly art journal

I am doing an art journal this year with everyday things from life. It is a lot of fun using images you aquire all day, every day. I collage and then journal around the collage or just let the images tell the story of my life at that moment in time.

I just finished this one. It was started in June. This happen a lot, I get the collage glued down then add finishing touches and journaling later. I want to write more on my nuts pictures but have to go get another sharpie black extra fine pen. This was a jelly pen and didn't work too well, so I stopped.

I am adding more pictures to my photobucket album above called MY ART so you can see some of the other pages in this journal.

Thanks for looking  . . .


3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    I found you on my bloghopping list on my blog!
    So pleased to meet you.. I am loving your journal pages! Also your profile info is so cute.
    did you take Kellys classes too?
    I find this blog hopping tool works wonders and allows you to meet so many. You ought to put a link up on your blog (if you don't already.
    A golden opportunity for all bloggers.
    Great work from a wonderful soul!
    Thanks again, hugs, Darlene xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 50th year page. Oh yeah, who is ready but since I am past the double nickels I can tell you it will be fine, freeing even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Deb! I just rounded 52, so I can SOOOOO relate! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I love being part of a supportive artistic community. Your work is awesome!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete