1.27.2016

3 Canvas Project

I have been working on these 3 canvases since early November 2015.
They are a great challenge for me. I am not happy with them but one day I will be.
I will caption them with the process up to this point. You will see more of these in the months to come until they are done. :-)

3 Linen Canvases 18x24

I covered them with white tissue paper and gel medium to get some texture started

Heavy Body Acrylics, reg. acrylics, fluid acrylics, spray bottle of water and spread with fingers

close up of texture and color

another close up

what I started with others added later

yellows I started with

walking away for a bit

added oil pastels, bead gel paste ...

more oil  pastels ... trying to calm the blackness  
walking away again ... time to focus on upcoming classes ... but I will be back to it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment