7.13.2010

ABC's of the Seashore Art Journal

I got half of the book scanned today and made a photo album of it on photobucket.


So click here and it should take you there: ABC's of the Seashore

I made it out of a black & white composition book. I tore a lot of pages out to make room for the bulkyness (is that a word) of the collages I did for each letter. I left a few pages in between groups of letter pages to add some of my personal pictures and memorabilia. I have been working off and on for about a year on this project. It took off this spring and has kept my attention until I finished it a few days ago.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Great mix of ephemera, clippings, and photos! Love the seahorse Friends heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just have to say how much I love your altered dictionary! what a great job you did! and the idea is sheer genious! i adore art on top of text...and I'll be posting about incorporating text into my craft for tomorrow!

    thanks for stopping in to see me!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages. The dictionary is a great idea. I love your colors in the top photo display. Very inspiring :)

    Rhoda
    Intrinsic Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme on the dictionary Deb. I'll have to think on that one. I'm following here. Would love it if you followed on mine. We are missionaries in Ukraine (17 years) and I teach scrapbooking to folks here. Can't buy materials here so that's why I swap for it. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete