3.27.2010

Chunky ATC swap


I made my first chunky ATC's last weekend for a swap with a yahoo group.
They are fun to make. Can't wait to see what others have done.
Today I am working on some art to swap at Artiscape in a few weeks. I am really looking forward to going to this art retreat in Columbus, Ohio. My dream would be to teach a class at an event like this. I working on getting published in one of the mixed media publications, that will get my name out there. I am hoping to take a class with Ingrid Dijkers in August up in Northern Ohio. The timing may not work for my work schedule.
A bunch of us meeting in Marne today. We try to get together once a month to share and have a good time.
Time to get back to work on creating some swap items . . .





1 comment:

  1. Hmmm - I think we are in the same swap! SA by chance? Love your chunkies - aren't they a lot of fun!!! I'd love to teach at a big event too! I'm going to start at my LSS and see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete