4.25.2015

My First Art Show !!!


Say it With Colours ~ 16x20
I am over the moon happy to be included in my first art show. River Arts Gallery exhibition  "The Natural World" opening reception was last night. My artwork was sold last night!!!
The exhibition will be through May 21st. River Arts gallery is on RT 1 in Damariscotta.
I am looking forward to showing more art and doing workshops in the near future. The workshops will be at my home art studio which faces the Damariscotta River.
My first workshop will be an adaption of this piece. Everyone will go home with a finished piece of art and each will have their own individual flair.
For the most up to date info follow me on facebook, in my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/InSpIReWomensRetreats/. You will have to ask to join as this is a private group.

No comments:

Post a Comment