Remains of the Day Journal

Altered Dictionary "Life's Blessings"

12.03.2013

Packing is not fun!

Now the Clean Up ... spent the day packing art supplies for our move. Now I have to clean off my desk so I can make some art. LOL  ... 1 hour later ... now onto some fun stuff ...

Second picture is getting caught up on my journal I keep during the year ... trying to remember special times and also the ordinary ones. Sometimes I go back through facebook to remember dates. I also have a box I drop receipts, wine labels, movie tickets, etc. into and add these to the pages along with computer printed pics from my phone. I have been doing this for almost 4 years now. I have always kept a diary of sorts since I was 11. I have read through some of them while packing and found that I have wanted to do the Bed & Breakfast thing for over 20 years.

It really is amazing to look back over your life.