10.28.2011

The Happiness Project

I have borrowed this book from the library and am just starting it, but it seems like it goes hand in hand with my life the last 12 months. I have been really working on my happiness day to day. It seems like the more I take care of myself and those closest to me, the happier we all are. I am not saying I am responsible for the happiness around me, but it is contagious. So if you want to learn more about this project click on the title to this post and check out her website. There is a cool toolbox for creating your own happiness project.
Lot's of things in the works right now for getting art back into my schedule. More on this soon. Thanks for stopping by . . . only 7 more followers and I'll draw from everyone and send out a nice little prezzy!

2 comments:

  1. hello, i just dropped by and i just want to say your altered dictionary is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out about the Happiness project from a friend at work, it started off where she had the book and would tell me that month's focus, now I check in at the website instead and it always gives me something to think about. Haven't bought the book, I'm no good at following things to the letter, but do find it keeps me thinking about my happiness and what I'm doing to affect it (for good or bad!) Hope you are finding it useful too!

    ReplyDelete