8.05.2011

90 Followers woo hoo!!

I posted a while back that I would have a drawing of my followers once I reached 100. Only 10 more to go. I want to make something awesome . . . any suggestions??? Take a look through my older posts and if anything looks interesting let me know.

I took my first spinning class today. It was HARD!! But fun. A new goal for the month, to stand for a whole class by the end of the month. I did get my cardio in, just need a stronger core. I am so glad it is Friday!! Can't wait to relax for a few hours at the pool this weekend. I love summer! Hopefully we can pick another couple of buckets of blackberries this weekend too. Hate the stickers but love the berries in my smoothies.

I'll try to post Sunday some new art. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm actually afraid to try spinning because I think I'll have to stop after the first 3 minutes, thus ensuring a long, slow walk to the door... How's it going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think I like hiking up & down hills a lot better. I did start Pilates and find I like doing these core exercises a lot. I'm still a work in progress. Missing doing more art. I think with the rain this weekend I'll work on my hiking journal and get some pictures posted. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete