6.19.2011

Why I am not posting as often

I am so happy to have 83 followers. I am not sure you all are so happy with me lately. I am sorry for not posting more often. Life is very busy these days and I have not been creating much art.

I am doing very good on my journey of weight loss and exercise. I have lost 45 lbs and want to loose at least another 30. My energy level is awesome and I am having fun hiking this spring. I enjoyed a hike and camp out in Cuyahoga Valley National Park just up the road from us. My husband went with me. We hiked 9 miles Sat morning in about 3.5 hours. A little faster then I like, but I did it. There were awesome ledges to walk up to and beside. We camped overnight and had to suffer through a half hour thunderstorm. But campfire time was fun. Got a good 5 hours sleep before things got uncomfortable. My DH says this is not for him. He likes the hiking but wants a real bed at the end of the day. So I will have to find someone to backpack with later this summer.

Right now I am getting the house ready for my youngest son's visit with his wife. They will be home the first part of July. So I have to move my art/scrapbook room back downstairs. Having it in the guest room is not working at all. So besides working full time this is what I have been up to. Hopefully I will have fun creating some things with my DIL and I'll post about that soon.
Thanks for following and I'll try to post some creativity soon . . .

2 comments:

  1. Darn it all when life gets in the way of creating and blogging. I drop off the map all the time! Congratulations on your weight lose. That must feel amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! May be one of your most challenging accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete