6.25.2011

Got my new art room(s) set up

I have my new art rooms with all my stuff in them... yeah!! I am so happy! My DH and oldest son helped move desk and go get a desk from my mom & dad. So I have two desk now and lots of storage, but way too much stuff. So it is time to organize and trim down my supplies. I cannot create in chaos!!
So I have about another week of work of ahead of me, but it will be so worth it to be able to have a true guest room for family & friends to visit more often and to be able to CREATE more art!!
I will post pictures when I am done.
Have an awesome rest of the weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I bet this feels so good to have your space coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new space will be most welcome I'm sure! I can relate to "too much stuff" and the need to sort out and organize it all. Thanks for stopping by my blog to see the ROD journal. I signed up to follow your blog... love your journals and pages! And congrats on the weight loss... that is so commendable. Truly a personal achievement. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete