2.03.2011

Subscribing to my Posts

Sorry if you are subscribing to my posts and only see 2 month old posts listed. There appears to be a glitch with Yahoo & Blogger world. I actually went as far as to delete the post that appears. But it still shows up as my most recent post. I subscribe to others blogs and can see this same thing has happened to a few others but not to everyone. So I guess we will have to wait and see how long it takes to fix the issue. Until then, please know my intention is to update my blog weekly if not more often and I love to have vistitors and followers!!
And to show my appreciation, I am going to giveaway an altered compostion book to one of my followers when I get to 100. Can't wait to see who gets it!! I'll post pictures as soon as it is done.
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and encouragement over the past year or so.
Today's picture is of ATC's created for other artist's 2011 Word of Intent. We are doing a swap in my BAJ yahoo group. The bottom is for the word "today" as is one of my favorite quotes and something I struggle with sometimes. To just realize we never get back today and to make it count!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment