2.01.2011

BAJ Art Challenge ~ A + Red + Hearts

I got to stay home, and I love a day off that is unplanned. Also can't go anywhere due to the ice we have over the snow on our road.



So I made a new recipe with butternut squash from yesterday's TODAY show. It turned out yummy.

Then went upstairs to take on Kim's weekly challenge, I punched out hearts from paper I use under my journals pages when I paint. I love to use these for abstract collage stuff. Then punched a few from scrapbook paper laying around. Used old credit cards to smear the paint around, then a brayer to add some "grunge". I used watercolor crayons and poster paint pens to add some details. Also a few stickers for some added "bling". Using the letter A had me stumped for a bit, then I decided to journal all my hearts in my life right now.

2 comments:

  1. I came to your website from the altered ats yahoo group. I am a Newbie. I hope to be posting some pics and starting another blog soon. My camera vanished some time ago. I have to say that I just love reading your blog. Your art journal pages are so inspirational. Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful ideas. Stay warm.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete