1.21.2011

Embossing layer technique

This page was accomplished using black gesso and then clear embossing of snowflakes stamped images. Then paint over all with acrylic paint. When it dries almost all the way you take a damp baby wipe and rub over the embossing and the paint comes off.
The was one of Tim Holtz's 12 days Christmas tags techniques. It may have been from a past year. I tried to find it on his blog but my internet wireless service is too slow today with all his pictures. I think I explained it pretty well though. It's easy.
I then used a white gel pen to outline the embossing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, I'm from AB site. I like what you are doing here and just wanted to let you know that I posted your blog on my Facebook fan page: vintageterrace2 so I could share it with the almost 200 followers there.
    Blessings, Coleen

    ReplyDelete