12.12.2010

Altered Composition Book

UPDATE!!!
I sent this picture to Brave Girls to see if they would use it on one of their Daily Truth emails and . . . THEY DID yesterday!!  I am sooo excited!
Can you tell?
http://www.bravegirlsclub.com/

I decided to altered the cover on a few of my composition books for Christmas presents. I may add some quotes through out the book too.

This one is going into the lottery at AFTCM yahoo group.

It is snowing so beautifully today. Christmas music is playing in the background. Smells of cooking in the kitchen. Love this time of year, when I can stay home enjoy the snow.

Have a peacful, safe day. Create some art!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your wonderful bird on Brave Girls. Really beautiful - I love birds! You do lovely work!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also clicked over from brave girls - really beautiful stuff you make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was wonderful to find you like the sweet ladies above me...on BRAVE GIRLS. your birdie AND your work is lovely!
    happy season!
    c

    ReplyDelete