8.07.2010

Here are some pictures of a regular vinyl binder I covered with scrapbook papers and mod podge. I painted the inside back cover before adding some mail art type collage material. I use the binder to showcase my ATC collection. I don't make these much anymore. I may join a swap or two this winter on the yahoo group I belong too. I have ATC's from all over the world. It was my introduction into mail art and swapping. I have participated in altered book & art journal round robins, partnership art journals, swapped art tags and much more. I think I get alot of inspiration when I am involved in swapping. Deadlines encourage my muse somehow.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love what you've done! I have several ATC binders with plain covers. You've given me a great example for my muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ATCs will feel much more at home in a folder decorated like that! Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, my other post didn't come out,so here goes again.I Enjoy looking at all your creative Art. Keep up the great work! Hugs, Francine

    ReplyDelete