5.26.2010

From my daily art journal

Here is a picture of my doodling on the borders of a page I did for my 28th wedding anniversary. I am using a book I found at a Half Price bookstore in TX for my daily type of art journaling. I usually keep a written journal of the things I do throughout a year and decided this year to make it an art journal and include collage material from daily life. I try to do a spread weekly. The book has a cool cloth cover of red & white design. The title is "Florence Broadhurst, Her Secret & Extraordinary Lives" by Helen O'Neill. She was a fashion designer, actress in the 20's, 30's & 40's. It has lots of her designs as full picture, quotes from herself and famous people of the time and also pictures of her. The wedding picture is of her. It is a pretty cool find.


Enjoy Life! ~ Deb

1 comment:

  1. ooooh i am so liking this!

    it is lovely to meet you! i love your music here! so fun!

    come by and visit me too!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina was here!

    ReplyDelete