4.10.2010

Quotable Women Rapid RR


I am in a rapid round robin. We each have to send the book on 1 week after we receive it. It was fun to have to get to work on it and not think too much about it. I knew the book was on it's way, and I knew which women I wanted to do quotes from, so the rest came together pretty easily. I will mail it off to the next artist on Monday. We are auctioning the book at the end for charity. I'll post when I know more about that.

I have to get a few more pieces done this weekend so back to the studio.

Have a great weekend!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Deb -- I love your art work! The altered dictionary is very cool -- the scalloped edges add a really neat dimension to the art work. I definitely think you should allow yourself to apply the term "artist" to yourself ;)

    I'm adding your blog to my list of inspirational blogs and look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete