1.24.2010

Posted New Pics of my finished Art Journal for 2009

I took time today to scan the last pages of my Healthy Journal. It ended with other types of pages added as I was doing different things. I like that I have finished my first art journal. I am starting a new partnership journal with Victoria in Sacto CA. I have also started another monthly art journal, where my goal is finish a few pages each month. I have scrapbooks to complete too. So it will be another busy year. But I love staying busy this way.
We plan to travel too and I still work full-time, so I will be busy. But I am going to make time to work out and get myself back into good physical shape. I feel so much better. I want to loose weight but ultimately I want to feel good. I know exercise does this and I have to make time and commit to it.
Hope everyone is getting on with their goals and enjoying life in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment