7.03.2009

July 3 - NO WORK!! YEA!!!


I love a day off. Slept in until 9am. Caught up on some of my taped shows for a few hours.
Decided to go up and clean stuff up in my art room. Our oldest son, Chris, came home for a few days. He stayed in my art room, so I had to take my stuff off the bed and lay it on the floor.
Once things were straightened up, I had a few swapped ATC's to put away and realized my binder is getting too small. My mom had given me a few binders she had laying around, so I decided to cover one with some of my favorite papers. Used Mod Podge to get it all to stay put. I bought a Scrabble Junior game awhile back and decided to use the tiles in it to make the title on the front of the binder. The binder is too big for the scanner, so the picture came out blurry. I'll take some pictures in a few days to post. It has lots of room for my ATC's now.
I have to start working on my parents 50th anniversary present. I am going to make them a remembrance book, scrapbook type of thing. I have been meaning to do this for sometime, so it's time to get it done.
Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment