6.06.2009

What I finished this Saturday . . .

I had to remove the finished project from it's picture frame. No easy task. Then it didn't really fit the scanner, but I finally got a good scan. It's pictured larger below. This is the other project I am offer on June 27th. Again size is your decision. The stamped image is just about 1 1/4 " square. So depending on your name, you have flexibility with the size. I also found picture frames at Family Dollar, some are even marked down 1/2 price.


I am also posting my decoupage project I finished this weekend using Basic Gray paper from Hobby lobby 1/2 price this week!! I have loved this saying since seeing it down in NC at Kirkland's. And I love these colors, so it made for a fun project. The paper bubbled a little, so I'll have to work on that. I have a map of Monhegan Island, ME and the coast that I want to get done. But we don't have water right now. Spring is acting up. Greg is laid up with his back, so I am hoping a friend will be over sometime this weekend to help me figure this problem out.

Beautiful Day outside, they don't get much better. On my way out to try and enjoy it a little!

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful piece with a great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness!! For a new blogger you began with a bang and loads of fun things to see! I am really interested in your Heritage Tags - beautiful! Are you offering an online class?
    I'll definately be checking your blog weekly!
    ~ Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I just take a photo of what I want to post. I crop it in either Windows Photo Gallery or in PS Elements and then post it. 3D objects do better this way but something in a frame would be much easier than taking it apart. Just put the object near a well lit window and don't use flash. Sometimes you just can't take something apart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my favorite quotes!! I sweriously have it posted on the front bottom corner of my computer monitor!! The art you created with it, is stunning! Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of your art. I am now a follower!
    Hugs, Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful blog. Your header is wonderful as well as your art! Can't wait to follow your posts!
    Best of luck from a fellow Buckeye!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for subscribing to my Blog. I'd like to join yours too but don't know where to do it!
    Linda
    I posted a new item too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb, Welcome to Wreck this Journal. To sign up officially, could you pop over and fill in the form in the left hand margin? That way I'll add you to the blog roll. Welcome to the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a great job on your blog. It took me forever to get mine set up. I think it is about a week old now. I love your art and am looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete