6.14.2009


I worked all day getting caught up on an Art Journal RR I am in. We lost one of our participants, due to an injury, so I just got the book I should have gotten a month ago. But it's been fun working on it. I am working in Kim's journal and she made her own with heavy watercolor paper. So it is very nice to work with. I wish I would have made mine now. But I didn't. Hopefully everyone can work in it ok.

This is today's page. I decided I would use a postcard from my vintage collection in each person's book. This postcard had on the back: To Allen, From Grace, August 14, 1912. I worked on the backgrounds for the rest of the 10 days, so I can just journal and add a little bit during the week.

2 comments:

  1. I peeked! Very nice!!! Love the post card. My youngest daughter's birthday is August 13 (one day off) and we almost named her Grace. I also do the backgrounds first and then go back and add the final touches and writing. It works out better with drying time. I do like using watercolor paper for the pages because it can take a lot of art abuse :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work has a wonderful feeling of texture and color. Great viewing.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete