6.02.2009

Heritage Tag Picture


I finished this project tonight.

I used CTMH paper pack called "Notebook" for background and tags. Also for some of the embellishments. Mine is 10.5 x 12. I removed the glass, since the project has dimension to it.
There is another picture of frame below posts.
I will be offering this as a workshop at the Marne Crop on June 27th. We will begin at 1pm. The cost is $5.00 and the purchase of a level 2 paper pack, of your choice, by June 12th. Then find a picture frame. (I found mine at a garage sale)Remember paper is 12x12, you can go bigger if you want to piece paper together. Which can be done. Just depends how much you want to do. I will provide tag punch and some additional embellishments, such as, buttons, eyelets, ribbon, etc. Each person should bring there own tool kit which should include: adhesive, scissors, eyelet setter and protective pad to set eyelets.
I will also have a simplier project on hand that I will post a picture of next week. It would again call for a paper pack, frame & $5.00. Not so much embellishment though. I would supply the stamp set and ink.
Let me know if you have any questions by email or phone. debis7860@yahoo.com or 828-3921.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! Love the look of your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This heritage tag picture is a WOW-zer!! I also think your blog is darling. I will be following it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your heritage tag picture, currently working on a RR tag book, cute idea to display;like the name tiles too.

    ReplyDelete