5.27.2009

I Have Finally Created My Blog

I was stumped for a name. I want to use the name I will call my art studio, should I start one on the farm. So I decided to use our house numbers and call the studio simply what it will be.

I have had a time getting this to look half way how I want it. It's started and as I learn more about editing and creating on the computer I will change it.

But until then, it's here and I am going to do my best to post at least once a week. I want to post a project or a piece of art I created that week.

So that's the plan, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Let's try this again. I just downloaded IE 8.
    I guess I can't wait any longer. I was being stopped by error on page way too often.
    We'll see if this works.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. but when other bloggers invited you to their site, your response was "I am too busy for that kind of stuff"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on beginning your first blog - which is has a lovely feel and look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog! It's looking good!
    All my best-
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks great. It took me over a year to even add a photo to my header (and I've only done that to one of my two blogs). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog looks great!! Congratulations on joining the blog world. Gina(blissfully)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog Deb! Looking forward to seeing your work. I need to figure out how to personalize mine. Kimberly
    http://juniperkberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go on creating your blog! I can't wait to see all your new art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks very nice. Good job! Love your taste in music too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your new blog. I haven't mastered mine yet its kinda of boring, but that's ok because its more of a journal for me no one visits it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on starting the blog. Great blog and awesome arts! Mindy

    ReplyDelete